I love my Nikon D7000. When I bought it, I didn’t think I would use it for video. The
Homemade stereo microphone for Nikon D7000
microphone really didn’t matter to me.
The first video I took was very good. I was so impressed with it that I shot all the kids concerts with it.
I was not so impressed with the built in microphone so I went on a quest to build my own. Continue reading
The Nikon D7000 is great for shooting video but sometimes you need an external display in moments when the camera operator maybe not so close to the camera or facing the camera making self video. Also works with Nikon D3100
First you will need
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD car rearview monitor mine was $18.96 on Ebay.
- A battery case box for 4 Batteries. Mine had a switch $3.19. Ebay.
- 1/8 AV cable which came with the camera
The Korg AW-2G (guitar version) is a small flexible chromatic tuner.
Having 2 kids playing the violin and me attempting to play, I struggled to find a good small tuner for the violin.
The Korg AW-2 chromatic tuner is fast. Did I say fast? I wanted to say FAST. Continue reading
Ordered this violin from Ebay seller Yitamusic-violins.
- Auction cost:$257.00
- Shipping / Handling $58.99
- Transit time: 7 days
- Upgrade: purchased case upgrade and the bow upgrade to Silver braided carbon bow.